Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.946 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,295 (6,654 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)