Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,399 (元12,968) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (44 minutes ago)