Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.235 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,544 (3,823KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)