Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.611 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,730 (€2,544) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (34 minutes ago)