Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.562 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,098 (€2,213) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)