Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,978 (3,553,690 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)