Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,367 (3,784,863 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)