Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,149 (﷼ 61,800,970) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)