Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07468 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,181 (Php176,508) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)