Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,568 (16,646 kn) in Zagreb.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)