Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,761 (13,672 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)