Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,611 (15,984 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)