Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,881 (14,979 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)