Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12180 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,605 (70,654 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)