Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11772 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,714 (74,027 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)