Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,971 (Rp 18,794,101) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)