Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,508 (元11,021) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)