Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,107 (元11,213) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (43 minutes ago)