Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 SAR / AMD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,171 (800,225Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)