Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 SAR / MMK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,906 (3,212,958 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)