Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 SAR / MMK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,712 (2,794,816 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)