Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 SAR / MMK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,259 (2,997,662 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)