Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.662 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 37,068 (13,924 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)