Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,374 (13,055 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)