Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,387 (元12,586) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)