Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,906 (元12,672) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)