Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,997 (7,036 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)