Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,519 (7,488 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)