Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,408 (8,182 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)