Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,650 (7,353 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)