Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28708 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,777 (R 54,958) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)