Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 999 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.962 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,172 (C$4,110) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)