Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.841 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,089 (C$3,551) in Windsor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)