Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26383 SAR / NAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,123 (30,791 N$) in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)