Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28602 SAR / NAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,774 (30,675 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,870 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)