Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31353 SAR / NAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,348 (29,815 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)