Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29627 SAR / NAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,384 (31,675 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)