Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.107 SAR / ANG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,391 (ƒ 7,779) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)