Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.110 SAR / ANG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,273 (ƒ 7,714) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)