Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.457 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,139 (€2,723) in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (44 minutes ago)