Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.547 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,502 (NZ$4,908) in Whangarei.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)