Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,070 (NZ$4,868) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)