Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.693 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,391 (NZ$4,601) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (35 minutes ago)