Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,673 (元12,934) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)