Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,884 (NZ$5,348) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)