Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.675 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,470 (NZ$5,782) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (30 minutes ago)