Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,519 (NZ$5,883) in Wellington.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (34 minutes ago)