Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.636 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,197 (NZ$6,145) in Wellington.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)