Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 712 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.703 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,554 (NZ$5,014) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)