Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28063 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,907 (R 28,178) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)