Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,273 (元29,691) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (37 minutes ago)