Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,081 (元26,821) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)