Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,646 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,668 (7,919 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)