Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,284 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,637 (8,223 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (31 minutes ago)