Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26849 SAR / NAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,209 (26,848 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)