Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30613 SAR / NAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,156 (23,375 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)