Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,649 (7,618 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)