Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,386 (R$ 7,784) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)