Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.023 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,382 (€2,581) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)