Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03490 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,603 (160,532 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)