Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06644 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,128 (руб 122,335) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)