Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,877 (COL$6,108,700) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (41 minutes ago)