Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,367 (COL$4,911,382) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)