Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.055 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,443 (€2,822) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)