Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.959 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,630 (€2,180) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)