Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,702 (€2,167) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (23 minutes ago)