Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.390 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,204 (€1,869) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)