Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 SAR / LAK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,870 (21,790,397 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)