Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 SAR / LAK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,964 (37,092,133 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (18 minutes ago)