Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.483 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,294 (€2,519) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)