Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.218 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,358 (€2,456) in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)