Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.612 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,052 (€2,613) in Venice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)