Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.606 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,562 (€2,727) in Veenendaal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)