Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41723 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,067 (26,526 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)