Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02478 SAR / LKR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,688 (431,274 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (31 minutes ago)