Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02441 SAR / LKR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,464 (387,648 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)