Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44583 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,494 (28,024 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)