Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,431 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.970 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,322 (C$4,148) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)