Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,563 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.003 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,922 (C$4,304) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (41 minutes ago)