Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,541 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.863 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,684 (C$4,430) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)