Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,347 prices entered by 662 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.920 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,978 (C$4,102) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)