Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,496 prices entered by 424 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.809 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,514 (C$4,811) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)