Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,358 (CH$1,487,230) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)