Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.953 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,710 (€2,457) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)